talk to our expert from
Before you design your recruitment ad, it is important that you know your audience, address them in the language they understand and offer them what they are looking for. An effective job ad is not a mere job description. It is a carefully crafted message that aims at attracting the best qualified candidates for your job.
To create an ad of such quality, keep the following points in mind:
1) Create a catchy job title that specifically describes the role.
2) List down all the essential skills and qualifications required as per the job.
3)Do not exaggerate your job description. Keep it short, crisp and concise. Make sure it sounds realistic and not too over-the-board.
4) Offer challenges and not rewards. This is the best way of attracting ambitious and skilled persons, rather than those who are in it for the easy ride.
5) Lay down the details of your company, the complete background, and contact details.
6) Ask for a cover letter as this can provide useful clues about the character, education level, and communication style of the candidate and allow you to filter out unsuitable candidates prior to interview.
7) In your advertisement, talk to the reader and avoid phrases like the successful candidate or the ideal applicant since this will make even the most suitable candidate question whether they’re right for the role. Instead, say something along the lines of, In this exciting role you will be working with or Coming from a strong sales background, you will be expected to.
Yes, definitely. BOOKMYAD offers you complete freedom to choose multiple publications/newspapers and make payments accordingly. Consumers also have the alternative option of composing multiple ads for single or multiple publications. However, we do not recommend it as advertisements can be mixed with wrong publication also.
Classified advertisements have always been popular in India. Classified ads have extraordinary reach, cost comparatively lower, and are very simple to compose. Classified text ads have always been the people’s advertising medium in India.
The scope of choosing from a vast reserve and are very simple to compose. Classified text ads have