Privacy And Policy
We value your trust with BOOKMYAD and we promise to protect your privacy at all costs. However, we would still want you to read the following policy to figure out how we process your personal information before you utilize our website.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you need to enter your name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps to respond to your individual needs in a better manner)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings regarding information and feedback received from your end)
• To improve customer service (your information galvanizes us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions, your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To send periodic email. The email address you provide may be used to send you information. You are requested to respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers’ database only. It can be accessed by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and they in turn are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you every time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting directly through our customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe that the release is appropriate and in compliance with the law. Further, our site’s policies should also be fulfilled. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Terms and Conditions